CEREC is the CAD/CAM system for patient individual all-ceramic restorations in just one appointment. With CEREC, you have quickly and safely desired results for your needs, and your aesthetic restorations. A further important objective is also achieved.
This technology is the digital impression and computer-aided design from CEREC with the diagnostic reliability. Surgical and prosthetic implant planning go hand in hand to achieve a convincing result: Higher treatment quality and a time-saving workflow.
These are some advantages of CEREC:
- Simultaneous prosthetic and surgical planning for a better smile.
- Better diagnosis based on accurate 2D x-ray images.
- Faster and better decisions to make a great job for you.
- More safety, precision, and time savings when performing implants with CEREC.
- Optimal chairside superstructures – temporaries, individual abutments and definitive care,
- And better and efficient clinical and cost-effective work.