& our clinic
What you need to know about teeth whitening
Your teeth have pores just like your skin or a sponge. Anything you put in your mouth that has color will absorb into those pores. Wine, coffee, dark berries, and smoking are extremely active in staining teeth. Over time, the natural color of your teeth becomes darker due to these stains. These stains will never go away unless you actively remove them. Teeth Whitening treatment works by absorbing into your teeth and gently pushing stains out through the pores. The results are temporary and must still be maintained (often with custom-fitted whitening trays or repeat dental visits).
- Sensitivity after teeth whitening is normal.
- Caps and veneers cannot be whitened.
- Not everyone's teeth can be perfectly white .
- If it’s a home whitening, the best time to whiten your teeth is before bed.
- Teeth whitening is temporary.
Type of whitenings available for you in Smile Dental:
Laser Whitening and Take home Gel/Trays
Call today for a FREE consultation.
Contact Us Today!
Plaza Pesqueira # 40, Ste. C.
Nogales, Sonora 84030, Mexico
9 AM to 6 PM Monday - Friday
10 AM to 3 PM Saturday
(520) 208-6001 US
(631) 312-8746 Mexico